Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Hooded Man!

 
 
This is one of my earlier ArtRage paintings.  It is my attempt at portraying Robin Hood or `The Hooded Man' as Clannad once referred to him long, long ago!

It's been a while since I posted anything. In truth I haven't been doing much in the way of `art' recently due to other commitments absorbing my time.  That's not to say that I have done nothing at all, as I do have one or two little pieces of digitally created work that are in-progress (including a Discworld inspired ArtRage painting & further work on old Robin, as seen above), but it's just finding the energy at the end of the day - usually late at night, to buckle down & do it. 

There's also the enthusiasm aspect!  My work gets a very small audience, whether I showcase it at deviantArt or ImagineFX, here at Blogger or some place else, there is practically zero feedback.  Therefore I don't really know if what I am doing is of any worth or merit!  But I shall persevere!

In the meantime I hope you enjoy my depiction of Robin Hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment